Thursday, June 16, 2016

Day 4

It's the morning of day 4.  Last night I had a chocolate smoothie for dinner on the way to the swim meet.  It was so HOT outside and we were right in the sun.  I kept drinking water but I felt like that I was sweating it all out.  My friend Elaine, who is doing a similar program with Isagenix, was sitting next to me.  At one point I noticed she was drinking a Gatorade.  I looked at her and said, "That kind has sugar!"  (We are pretty good friends so I felt that I could say this to her :) She said that she was feeling shakey and weak and needed something.  So that was good that she listened to her body.  I got home from the swim meet and felt hungry, so I ate some almonds, drank more water, took a shower and went to bed.

This morning I made a shake with the vanilla protein powder:
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 scoop fiber powder
1/4c blueberries
1T almond butter
a few coconut flakes
3 ice cubes
Pulse in Magic Bullet until smooth

I left out any veggies today.  I think it's the fiber powder making it taste gritty.  This shake was pretty good, but I still like the chocolate one better.  I'll load up on veggies at lunch.

Although I got up and put on my workout clothes, I have yet to actually workout.  It might not be happening today.

No comments:

Post a Comment