Thursday, December 10, 2015

Healthy

Everyone wants to be healthy.  We want our kids to be healthy.  We want our diets to be healthy.  But what is healthy, really?  Is it how we look?  Is it how we feel?  Is it things we can't see like heart rates and blood levels?

I have been working for what it seems like my whole life on getting healthy.  I want to lose 20 more pounds, and then I think I will finally be healthy.  I workout, try to eat right, and get 8 hours of sleep most of the time.  But is that enough?  As I meet people through Rodan + Fields and talk to them about the health of their skin and their skin concerns, I learn something new everyday.  Lots of people are covering up their skin problems with makeup.  These problems come from allergies, lack of sleep, sun damage, redness and even chemotherapy.  I had one friend tell me that her doctors don't know what's causing her abdominal pain, even after extensive testing at several different hospitals.  She's lost about 40 pounds and is now as skinny as her teenage daughters, but only because she hurts when she eats.  She's trying hard to get healthy everyday.

I have struggled for years to get to a healthy (healthier?) weight.  I mean, the name of this blog is Laraine Gets Fit, ya know?  I have also struggled for what seems like years with redness in my skin, which might be rosacea.  I've never been to a dermatologist about it.  But I have spent time and money trying every solution under the sun from Clinique to Aveeno.  Nothing worked for me until I tried Rodan + Fields Soothe regimen.  Washing my face and putting on the Soothe treatment, which takes less than 5 minutes, twice a day, cleared up my redness in about 6 weeks.  And I mean, its GONE.  I wish weight loss was this easy!  Now I use much less makeup.  Sometimes I don't wear any makeup at all.  If you would have told me that a year ago, I would've said no way.  I used to wear makeup everywhere, even to the grocery store.

Please bring me your skin concerns and let me help you.  You don't have to suffer and pile on the makeup.  Let me help you reveal your healthy skin that may be hiding.  Give it 60 days, minimum.  I can share with you ingredient lists if you have allergies.  I can help you find the right solution for your skin type.  Start here :Laraine's Solution Tool and answer the questions.  Let me get you started towards the healthiest skin of your life.

https://laraine.myrandf.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment