Monday, June 20, 2016

End of week 1 results / day 8

At the end of the first 7 days, I am down 4 pounds.  My stomach definitely feels flatter and less bloated, which is good.  I was super tired this week, though.  I did 9Round 3 days, and walked 2 days, which is actually less exercise than what I usually do.  I will try to ramp that up this week, although I'm not sure when.  The girls have camps, swim team, and babysitting this week.  We are going camping on Friday, so that will make things challenging for me as far as eating goes.  But hey, that's life, right?

We stopped in Gaffney, SC on the way home yesterday and got some peaches.  I peeled 2 and put them in a vanilla shake this morning.  So good!  It's so much easier to eat better in the summer with all of the fresh fruits and vegetables around.

I was playing around with my Fitbit app, and I started plugging in my daily food intake.  I was surprised to see that it recognized the Arbonne products.  I plugged in a few days worth of food, and figured out I'm eating around 1400 calories, when I don't eat out.  I don't want to go below 1200, and I don't want to eat more than 1500.  I found this online calculator  here, if you want to figure out how many calories you should be eating,  I've been on a 500 calorie a day diet, it wasn't fun and I couldn't maintain it more than a few weeks.  I really hate tracking foods and counting calories, but it is the best way to lose weight, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment