Monday, June 20, 2016

Day 7

Woke up thirsty today.  Not a good sign.  I drank some of the detox tea last night before bed.  I feel like that just pulls water out of my body.  Yesterday after dinner we joined some friends at the neighborhood pool.  Instead of drinking a beer or two I drank La Croix and actually got in the pool and splashed around with my kids.

Blueberry shake for breakfast.  For lunch, went to Greenville, SC to see my Dad for Father's Day.  I ate an "Iron Man Omelette".  It had egg whites, spinach, mushrooms, and grilled chicken, with gluten free toast and unsweetened iced tea.  I thought it was pretty good.  Managed to get through the afternoon with no snacks, but also with very little activity, as we were in car for 3+ total hours today. We went out to dinner at Kung Fu Noodle, which is owned by our friend Tommy.  I had a soup dumpling, 2 bites of a pork bun, and a California roll.  Oh and 2 glasses of wine :(   After dinner my husband and the kids got ice cream.  I didn't get any.  I may have had one bite.  I do love ice cream.

When we got home I drank 32oz of water, my detox tea, and that was it.  The day was not a total bust, but I could've done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment